Our Mission, Vision & Values
We put all the efforts to make sure that we provide the best caregivers and the best service to each and every one of our clients. It is our goal to employ competent, caring, and well-trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our patients, their families, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing high quality, individualized and client-centered Home Care services to assist you to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of your own homes. Your individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.